Entries Are Closed.
We are grateful to the many people
who submitted entries.
Timeline from application to the event
- 10:00 on Wednesday, July 20 (Japan time)
Application period begins
- Applications may be made online on our website.If there are any difficulties using a smartphone/cell phone,please apply by PC.
- 17:00 on Monday, August 22 (Japan time)
Application period ends
- In the case of excess applications, participants will be chosen by lottery.
- Thursday,September 29 (subject to change)
Lottery results announced
- All applicants will receive the lottery results via e-mail.
- Wednesday, October 12 (subject to change)
Entry fee payment due
Please pay your entry fee using the method that will be advised at a later date.
Your application will be cancelled if the entry fee is not paid by the designated due date.
An additional lottery for places may be held if there are too many cancellations for the above reason.
- Late January 2017
Information on participation sent
- A participation information e-mail will be sent to you about three (3) weeks prior to the date of the event.
- Friday, February 17 11:30 – 20:00
Saturday, February 18 10:30 – 19:00
- No check-in is available on the day of the event. Runners are required to check in at Miyako-Messe (Kyoto International Exhibition Hall) on either of the dates shown above. We do not accept proxy check-ins.
- Kyoto Marathon starts at 9:00, Sunday, February 19, 2017
- Start: Nishikyogoku Athletic Park
Finish: Heian-jingu Shrine