Entries Are Closed.
We are grateful to the many people who submitted entries.
Timeline from application to the event
- 10:00 on Tuesday, July 28 (Japan time) Application period begins
- Applications may be made online on the web site.
- 17:00 on Monday, August 31 (Japan time) Application period ends
- In the case of excess applications, participants will be chosen by lottery.
- Tuesday,October 6 (subject to change) Lottery results announced
- All applicants will receive the lottery results via e-mail.
- Monday, October 19 (subject to change) Entry fee payment due
- Please pay your entry fee using the method that will be advised at a later date.
Your application will be cancelled if the entry fee is not paid by the designated due date.
An additional lottery for places may be held if there are too many cancellations for the above reason.
- Late January 2016 Information on participation sent
- A participation information e-mail will be sent to you about three (3) weeks prior to the date of the event.
- Runner check-in
Friday, February 19 11:30 – 20:00
Saturday, February 20 10:30 – 19:00 (subject to change)
No check-in is available on the day of the event. Runners are required to check in at Miyako-Messe (Kyoto International Exhibition Hall) on either of the dates shown at left. We do not accept proxy check-ins.
- Kyoto Marathon starts at 9:00, Sunday, February 21, 2016
- Start: Nishikyogoku Athletic Park
Finish: Heian-jingu Shrine
- Kyoto Marathon Entry & Hotel Reservation Desk
JTB Sports Station
7F JTB Bldg 2-1-25, Kyutaro-machi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, 541-0056 Japan
TEL: ＋81-6-6267-5163(hours 9:30-17:30; closed Sat.,Sun.,holidays）